We are now open Monday – Friday 7:45 am – 2:00 pm. We are still closed on Saturdays. Please contact our office with any questions.
We will be changing our office hours effective 03/27/2020 – 04/30/2020. We will be open daily (Monday – Friday) 7:45 am – 12:30 pm. We will be CLOSED on Saturdays. We are performing only well-baby and well-child exams from 8:00 am – 10:00 am daily, all sick patients will be scheduled after 10:00 am. Please contact our office with any questions.
We are working very hard to provide the best care and recommendations in regard to the rapidly evolving Coronavirus pandemic. Our staff is continuously staying up to date on the latest recommendations by the CDC and WHO to prevent the spread and exposure of COVID-19.
The following are workflow changes that have been put in place.
- Well visits – We are doing our best to have well visits during the morning hours. We have designated “well visit” rooms in order to minimize any exposures. As always, EVERY room has a thorough cleaning after EVERY visit.
- If your child is sick, PLEASE CALL the office before you arrive to discuss symptoms that are being evaluated. We may ask that you are escorted immediately to a patient room to minimize exposure of our waiting room.
- If you are concerned about symptoms or an exposure to COVID-19, we do have testing available, but will need to prepare for the visit. PLEASE discuss this when you are making your appointment.
- We ask you to consider VIRTUAL VISITS – We are expanding our scope and are encouraging more telehealth in order to minimize office exposure.
- CHANGING OFFICE HOURS – Starting next Monday, 3/23/2020, we will be open daily from 8am-4pm.
We are responding everyday to changes based on this evolving situation. We appreciate all of your patience during this challenging time.
If you are curious about COVID-19 – please visit our Facebook page for daily updates and news.
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak in our area, we are modifying our office hours. Effective Monday, March 23rd we will be open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. We will be closed on Saturdays until further notice. Please contact our office directly at 703-356-4444 if you have any questions.
Our office hours through the holiday will be:
Wednesday, December 18th – Closing at 12:30 PM
Tuesday, December 24th – Closing at 12:30 PM
Wednesday, December 25th – CLOSED
Tuesday, December 31st – Closing at 12:30 PM
Wednesday, January 1st – CLOSED
Our office will be closed on Thursday, November 28th and Friday, November 29th.
We will be open on Saturday, November 30th for urgent sick appointments only.
We are scheduling appointments for flu vaccines on each Thursday afternoon from 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm (except October 31st). We also have two flu clinics available on Saturday, October 26th and Saturday, November 16th from 9:00 am – 11:45 am. Flu clinics are NOT on a walk-in basis, you must schedule an appointment.
We sadly announce the retirement of our founding pediatrician, Dr. Yasmin Anez, we all recognize Dr. Anez for her unconditional dedication, grace, and congeniality. She will be deeply missed but we can only feel happy for her after more than 30 years of service. If any patients would like to send cards and/or letters of well wishes to Dr. Anez, we will be accepting them here at the office until the end of January 2019.
We were saddened to say goodbye to Heather Fedak our nurse practitioner on Friday, September 28th. Although we were sad to loose such a great, caring energetic provider, we are also very happy for her exciting move overseas. She will be missed by us all.
We are also very happy and excited to welcome Katy Wingo, CPNP. Katy is a bright, caring and thorough pediatric nurse practitioner. She will be available for appointments at the end of October/beginning November. Katy’s biography and picture will be added to our website soon!
We now have flu vaccines available for all patients 6 months of age and older. We are offering flu vaccine clinics on select Wednesday afternoons and two Saturdays in October. Please call our office to schedule your child’s flu vaccine appointment today!